Our club is a great way to connect with other international women in and around Breda who have all been placed in the similar situation of adapting to life here.
We offer a fun way to meet interesting people and make new friends.
As a member you will…
- Meet people
- Gain access to our active Facebook group, which is a great way to share tips and arrange meet-ups
- Get regular opportunities to make new friends (maybe even from your home country?)
- Receive our quarterly newsletter containing articles relevant to the IWC Breda and our up-to-date calendar of events
- Gain access to all our interest groups and get support with starting one of your own!
- Receive our annual Membership Directory and Membership Handbook
- Be able to have an active part in the running of the club and even join our Committee
Our annual fees are €52,50 for the full year (September until June) and €25 for those joining after February.
How to Join
If you are interested in joining us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Secretary will be happy to send you more information about the application process and answer any questions you may have.
Membership is open to women of all nationalities aged 21 and over. A fair knowledge of the English language is required as all of our meetings are held in English.
In order to maintain the international flavour of the Club, women of Dutch nationality may join if they have lived abroad for three years or more and apply for membership within two years of returning to the Netherlands.
Not sure yet? Be our guest!
All potential members who meet the above membership requirements are allowed to come along to two activities before making the decision to join.
Please have a look at our Upcoming Events calendar in the sidebar and contact us at email@example.com to get more information and make arrangements to come along.
We look forward to meeting you!