Our club is a great way to connect with other international women in and around Breda. Some members have just arrived in the Netherlands and are in the process of adjusting to Dutch culture. Other international members are long time residents of the Netherlands. We also have Dutch expat members that have returned from abroad and wish to maintain an international connection. As a club we offer our members an informal way to meet other international people from all age groups, to speak a common language, make new friends and acquaintances, and actively participate in the social aspect of the IWC Breda.
Benefits of joining…
- Meet new people and make new friends. You might even meet a member from your home country.
- Get access to our “members only” Facebook group, which is a great way to share tips and arrange meet-ups.
- Meet women that have a wealth of experience with the Dutch culture and living in the Netherlands. They are a tremendously helpful.
- Receive our activities newsletter containing the calendar of events.
- Gain access to all our interest groups and get support with starting one of your own if that interest you!
- Receive our annual Membership Directory and Membership Handbook
- Have the opportunity to actively participate in the running of the IWC and or possibly join the executive committee.
Our annual fees are €52,50 for the full year (September until June) and €25 for those joining after February. If you are interested in joining us, please email us at email@example.com or use the form on our contact page. Our new member liaison will be happy to send you more information about the application process and answer any questions you may have.
Membership is open to women of all nationalities aged 21 and over. A fair knowledge of the English language is required as all of our meetings are held in English. In order to maintain the international flavour of the Club, women of Dutch nationality may join if they have lived abroad for three years or more and apply for membership within two years of returning to the Netherlands.
Be our Guest
All potential members who meet the membership requirements are invited to participate in two club activities before making a decision to join. You will receive a copy of our current Activity Calendar so you can decide which activities appeal to you. You can send an email to the club secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org to signup for your chosen activity. We look forward to meeting you!