Declaration and Refunds

Please use the declaration form available here to request reimbursement or refund from the IWC. Simply fill out the form and submit it directly to the treasurer for processing. Thank you for your cooperation.


Please provide the paper receipts as proof of purchase. You can scan the receipt and send a copy in as a pdf or just save the receipt and hand it in at a later date.

%d bloggers like this: